Wednesday, December 26, 2012

SKETCH VOL.#8 ~Fanarts

 
Lately, I'm having difficulty in conceptualizing themes for my next volume. So I decided to make fanarts.Supposedly my SKETCH project is all about my own designs. So I guess I have to redefine it somehow.

SKETCH VOL.#8 ~Fanarts is my 8th drawings compilation (duh). The drawings included [and to be included in the future] are purely fanarts. The original designs belong to the original creator/s. I just added a bit of my own style on the drawings.

Currently, there are four official entries for this volume. Unlike my other compilations, this volume's drawings shall be collected just like the "VOL.#4 ~early drawing renewal" wherein new drawings shall be added at any time in the future.

Please visit the official Facebook folder HERE (in case the pictures posted here disappear). Also, please like the folder. THANKS!

These are the drawings currently found in the folder:

1. Irisviel von Einzbern - Fate/Zero


2. Nichijou Main Cast - Nichijou


3. Homura Akemi - Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica


4. Asuna Yuuki - sword art online



Enjoy! Look forward for more!

These are the initial designs I planned to add in this volume.
1. Homura Akemi (PMMM)
2. Ryougi Shiki (KnK)
3. Syaoran (Tsubasa)
4. Masahiro (Shonen Onmyouji)
5. Anita King (ROD)
6. Waver Velvet (F/Z)
7. Irisviel (F/Z)
8. Vanessa (MADLAX)
9. Asuna (SAO)
10. Lucy Heartphilia (Fairy Tail)

Any other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment