Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm in-love with Fairy Tail!

Fairy Tail is the third shonen manga which I decided to read because I was bored waiting for updates on the other manga. The first shonen manga I've read [and finished] was Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle by CLAMP. The second shonen manga I'm currently reading right now is Gintama by Hideaki Sorachi.

Fairy Tail features mages from the magic guild Fairy Tail. My personal favorite is Gray because he's so cool!!! Though magic-wise, I like Lucy because I really love the concept of summoning as with the games such as Final Fantasy which features summoners dealing heavy damages to many characters in a large area.

Anyway, I started reading Fairy Tail back in 2010... but last 2011, my External HD which contains the scans I downloaded, stopped working... Damn! The anime adaptation is saved in my HD!!! Argh. Cruel World.

Just recently, after watching sword art online and learned that REMI will be working with Yuki Kajiura, I remembered that REMI was also featured in Fairy Tail OSTs. So I decided to re-watch all episodes of Fairy Tail but sadly, the two seasons were already licensed... DAMN!

With no luck in finding a download link, I decided to continue reading the manga. I continued from the Tenrou Island Arc and now currently in the Grand Magic Games Arc <I think this is not the right name for the arc>... wow. I'm in-love with this Arc because it features so many characters from the past arcs and the arc itself features two overlapping plot: the part where Raven Tail looking for a Fairy Tail-exclusive magic and the part where the 12 zodiac keys are to play a major role in the activation of Eclipse.

Surprise surprise! I found a decent well-hidden download link for the first two seasons of the anime. Though my only objection is the overuse of the adfly and linkbucks to the point that the link to a sub-page in the site contains three consecutive adfly and linbucks... not to mention that the links are located in mediafire and shitty mediafire is now overloaded with shitty ads! Thank God for adblock!

Oh well, that's that. I'm currently in-love with the manga, the anime, and the ost [and of course REMI].
I'm really excite with the turn of events of the latest arc

That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment