Thursday, October 27, 2011

Playing games everyday makes... + Back Up FILES

...me duller.

Current game in the DS

Art Academy (pamparelieve ng stress)
Atelier Annie Alchemist of Sera Island (andaming endings!!! isa plang natatapos ko
Cooking Mama 2 - Dinner With Friends (nilalaro ng kapatid ko... apparently, natapos nya)
Cooking Mama 3 - Shop & Chop (nilalaro ko... perfectionist naman... inuulit ko)
Harvest Moon The Tale of Two Towns (still doubting)
Harvest Moon Frantic Farming (an gondo)
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (nahook din ako sa wakas)
Kirby Canvas Curse (stylus only)
Kirby Mass Attack (eff?!stylus ulit!!!!!)
Knights in the Nightmare (remind me to delete this piece of...)
Mario Kart DS (FTW talaga!)
Rhythm Heaven (Cooles Beat game)
Rune Factory 3 A Fantasy Harvest Moon (amp nadelete yung save game ko!!)
Super Scribblenauts (cool!!!)
Solatorobo Red the Hunter (current game)
Super Mario 64 DS (nilalaro ng kapatid ko ulit)


so yun....
Kapagod maglaro


----------------------

I hated my external HDD...
I cant believe I trusted that piece of junk with the important pieces of my life - Yuki kajiura MUSIC
Now, i tried uploading me files but... effing upload speed is effing
haters gonna hate.

That's why i decided to compile it in DVDsssss
mas safe dba???
I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment