Monday, May 2, 2011

What’s happening with my talent???

I’m really good in drawing characters. I have been ever since I was still a toddler. Exaggerated but true!

RJ, pag binabasa mo ito, gusto kong ipagmalaki na ito lang ang talent ko na maipagmamayabang ko :D.

Anyways, due to lack of technology in my current apartment (no internet, no printer, no scanner… come on!), I won’t be able to post some of my drawings which is much disappointing to my loyal fans. Fans daw oh? Ndi nga commercialized ang mga drawings ko eh. Not yet that is.

Maipo-post ko siguro kapag nakauwi na ako ng Cordon pagkatapos ng summer class. After 1 month of primitive living, maibabahagi ko na din ang aking amazing talent. ^^

Links will be posts soon.
Meanwhile, enjoy nyo muna mga partially finished drawings. HERE.


---------------------------------

New Drawings:
HERE
Comments???

No comments:

Post a Comment