Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Yuki Kajiura FICTION II Released!

naman!
It has been 8 years since the released of her first solo album FICTION.

Now, she gave us this very (sooper) amazing new solo album FICTION II.
winter... mmm
Here's the tracklist:
1. in this winter
2. image theme of Xenosaga II
          vocal: Deb Lyons
          chorus: Yuriko Kaida, KAORI, KEIKO, Tokyo Konsei
3. lotus
          vocal: Hanae Tomaru
          chorus: Yuki Kajiura
4. my long forgotten cloistered sleep
          vocal: Emily Bindiger
          chorus: Emily Bindiger
5. I swear
          vocal: Clara Kennedy
          chorus: Emily Bindiger
6. forest
          vocal: Emily Bindiger
          chorus: Emily Bindiger
7. Sweet Song
          vocal: Margaret Dorn
          chorus: Tokyo Konsei
8. E.G.O.
          vocal: Eri Ito
          chorus: Yuriko Kaida
9. everytime you kissed me
          vocal: Emily Bindiger
          chorus: Emily Bindiger, Yuriko Kaida, WAKANA
10. I reach for the sun
          vocal: Emily Bindiger
          chorus: Yuriko Kaida
11. L.A.
          vocal: Yuriko Kaida
12. March
          vocal: Emily Bindiger
          chorus: Emily Bindiger
13. heigen
          vocal: Johan Sara Jr., Yuriko Kaida, KAORI, KEIKO, Yuki Kajiura
14. maybe tomorrow
          vocal: Emily Curtis
          chorus: Yuriko Kaida, KAORI, KEIKO


There will also be a concert to promote the CD...
Yuki Kajiura LIVE Vol. #7 “FICTION”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


MY REVIEW:

1. in this winter
     instrumental of the song winter from FICTION... very very awesome. I love both the studio version with Deb Lyons and the live version with KAORI

2. image theme of Xenosaga II
     EPIC! I fell in love with the original version from Xenosaga II Jenseits von Gut und Bose [Zenaku no Higan] MOVIE SCENE SOUNDTRACK... then with the live version of FictionJunction from FictionJunction 2008-2010 The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE... and now, a new version which includes both Deb Lyons and FictionJunction!!! (-WAKANA though)... Ito ang pinaka gusto ko sa lahat. I guess KAORI's first Kajiurago recording which was supposed to be included in another ost ay napagiwanan ^_^

3. lotus
     Hanae Tomaru's sooper win! Medyo naalala ko yung kinanta din nyang frenetic from Rekishi Hiwa Historia Original Soundtrack. It's sounds like an unreleased Xenosaga music if you asked me... but no, totally new composition daw.

4. my long forgotten cloistered sleep
     I've never been an Emily Bindiger fan. I just don't like her voice (sorry sa mga fans). Among the Bindiger songs in this album, this one is the best. (Okay, I also liked key of twilight, aura, and in the land of twilight under the moon)

5. I swear
     new vocalist! I'm still... uhh. I don't what to say. Some people like this but some don't. I think this song's quite good but not the best. ^_^ But then, mybe my opinion'll change later kapag naabsorb ko na ito. Okay, Emily Bindiger's doing the chorus.

6. forest
     another Emily Bindiger song. Quite good actually. Nothing new since this one was cappapasted (joke) from El Calzador dela Bruja Original Soundtrack 1. I like FictionJunction's version better. Saree ulit

7. Sweet Song
     sooper sweet!!! I like Margaret Dorn's voice! This song was also originally from Xenosaga II Jenseits von Gut und Bose [Zenaku no Higan] MOVIE SCENE SOUNDTRACK. Ang fun talaga ng Xenosaga soundtrack ^_^ kahit ndi ko pa nalalaro eh ^_^

8. E.G.O.
     mmm... I was actually looking forward to this one... This was originally left as instrumental only from Aquarian Age ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK. Eri Ito's voice never ceased to amaze me but with this one, she blew it. I really like the instrumental version... this with-vocals version's kinda lacking.

9. everytime you kissed me
     this song was used in the last episode of Pandora Hearts... can't believe I actually finished the cliff-hanger anime and ended up with hearing Emily Bindiger at the final episode... Yuriko Kaida's and Wakana's chorus in the bridge is sooper win. I like the FictionJunction's version better because for one reason, the main vocal was KAORI.

10. I reach for the sun
     ^_^ Emily Bindiger again. Good.

11. L.A.
     One thing I've notice from this song was that the volume's been increased!!! or was it? Yuriko Kaida's angelic voice... ahhh... her duet with KAORI in the FictionJunction version's the best.

12. March
      New song with Emily Bindiger. I actually skipped this song everytime I looped the CD. But I'll have to give a fair chance to this song later ^_^

13. heigen
      This song introduces a male vocalist with Hanae Tomaru, KAORI, KEIKO, Yuriko Kaida, and Yuki Kajiura. The next best song!!! I actually love this... reminds me of main theme of Xenosaga.

14. maybe tomorrow
      The medley version from Xenosaga III [ Zarathustra wa Kaku Katariki ] ORIGINAL SOUND BEST TRACKS was quite good... this one with FictionJunction (again - WAKANA) is also good... or better!

MY TOP FIVE
1. image theme of Xenosaga II
2. heigen
3. lotus
4. my long forgotten cloistered sleep
5. maybe tomorrow

Ohh well loop loop loop the CD ^_^
Sana hindi ulit after 8 years ang released ng kanyang FICTION III.
Love you YUKI!!! MWAH!

credit: canta-per-me.net para sa cover ng album

1 comment:

  1. my top 6: (in random order)

    image theme
    E.G.O.
    Lotus
    heigen
    L.A.
    I swear

    ReplyDelete